My love turned 32 today! After Church he opened up his presents, one of which was a gift bag chuck full of candy. Then Liam and Sutton attacked him trying to steal said candy.
Blowing out the candles- I did not have 32 candles (poor planning on my part) so Michael easily blew them out in one breath.
Michael's parents gave him a photo collage with childhood pictures. It is so great. He was so adorable as a child and check out that Prom picture! What a hottie!
Happy birthday Michael. I love you!

5 comments:
whoa that bottom b/w photo he looks a lot like liam to me.
happy birthday mike. too bad you didn't tell me you played sax when we all lived in brooklyn. we could have all put together a brooklyn ska band.
erin- my friend gabby just posted about these awesome bed and breakfast place and it made me think of you! check them out:
http://designmom.com/
Your hubby is seriously getting OLD! (Alright, so mine will forever be older than yours, but who's keeping track?)
And how come you skipped over the fact that you are now 30?! Happy belated birthday!!!
liz- i saw that today on her blog. that place is awesome. a slight step up from our camping trip to cape cod, eh? :)
Nel- I didn't really mean to hide the fact that i turned... (gulp) 30. We didn't get any pictures of the day or the party that followed... so i just kind of forgot to blog about it. but thanks for remembering me. and happy 30th to YOU too!
Hi,
I found your blog through Diapers and Divinity. Steph and I are friends. Normally I just blog-stalk - but I have to tell you how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the names of your kids! Ezra - so prophety (that's not a word) and hip! You have a beautiful family.
Post a Comment