"Poor Michael J. Fox. He didn't last long. It was the country music that did him in."
I guess when you choose to shop at Goodwill you have to accept the fact that you will be shopping with crazies.
michael, erin, liam, sutton, ezra, gemma
Michael- Dad, 37 yrs old.
Erin- Mom, 35 yrs old.
Liam- boy, 11 yrs old, 5th grader, wants to be a lego designer
Sutton- girl, 7 yrs old, 2nd grader, loves reading, horses and being sedentary
Ezra- boy, 5 yrs old, in Transitional Kindergarten, likes legos and vegetables.
Gemma- girl, 3 years old, will climb anything and eat nothing.
3 comments:
I .loved. this entry....
what does it even mean? I'm confused. He's not dead, right?
no M.J.F. is not dead. and as far as i know, he has nothing to do with country music. the guy must have had him confused with someone else or (and i think this is more likely) he's just plan nuts!
Post a Comment