Liam and Sutton share a room now. Michael and I overheard this yesterday around 5 AM:
"For HEAVEN'S SAKE Sutton I am trying to SLEEP!"
*******
Yesterday I paid $1.66/gal for gas (just a few months ago I paid $3.99)! It cost me only $30 to fill up the van and it was really empty, the light had been on awhile. Craziness.
*******
Week 6 check up- 10 lbs 9 oz, 21 3/8". In four weeks Ezra gained 1 lb 1 oz and grew one inch. Not bad for a baby that lost 14% of this body weight by his fifth day of life.
See for yourself how big he is getting. Watch the eyebrows and the dimple on his right cheek- so cute! And please ignore my idiotic talking-to-baby voice. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
OMG!!! He's soooo cute! I can't wait to see him! That's so cute how he moves his eye brows! He's adorable!!
I had to laugh out loud at Liam and Sutton's exchange. Too cute!
Poor Liam. 5 a.m. is really early to be tortured. This must be part of the payback for all those times he tortured you and Mike.
It is impossible to speak to a baby without a "idiotic talking-to-baby voice." I hate listening to myself talk but hearing myself talk to babies is far, far worse!
Ezra is adorable! He is making me seriously baby hungry. After your delivery I had a dream that I was adopting a baby. I remember saying, "He needs me!"
Hey Erin, imagine giving birth to Ezra as big as he is now! That was me! I was just about that size on Nov 4th 1985. Poor Gradma Woody! Sheeesh!
What a cute chunky face! I make the "talking-to-baby" voice when i talk to my dogs sometimes. At least you're talking to a real human. :)
Oh, he is so cute! It is funny that you mention the baby voice, because it always drives me crazy when I hear myself speaking in baby voice on videos too. But you aren't annoying! He does look chubby for six weeks.
Post a Comment