we are heading to the hospital tomorrow morning for an induction. not really what i wanted but the midwife is willing to start slow. since i am already dilated to a three she will start with a prostaglandin gel if that isn't enough to start labor she will break my water and if that doesn't work then we will do the pitocin (when I was induced with Sutton I was started on the pitocin first thing).
i am hoping hoping hoping that since i have been having contractions for weeks (sometimes as consistent as every 10 minutes for over three hours) that the gel will easily get the contractions regular and organized.
wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
For sure good luck! I'll be thinking of you!
(By the way, the lengthiest word verification awaits me below-erwxwndd- are they kidding?)
GOOD LUCK! I think that baby must be bracing their feet inside...they don't want to come out. :)
can't wait to see another cute woodward baby!
Good luck!!! Can't wait to hear how the gel worked perfectly and the baby came out painlessly! ;)
Good luck! We can't wait to hear the exciting news!
Good luck today. We can't wait to meet the newest Woodward!! :)
Post a Comment