Thursday, July 17, 2008

crazy eye mcgee

sutton does this trick with her eye... her left eye will be normal- looking right at you and her right eye will be all the way to inner the corner. She doesn't do it too often (and we have never been able to catch it on video or in picture before) but it never fails to make us laugh. She looks totally nuts when she does it. Sutton is a funny one, always finding ways to entertain us.





note: this video was much clearer before i loaded it onto youtube so the crazy eye is a little hard to see.enjoy it if you can!

9 comments:

jessie said...

Wow! That was really cute and funny at the same time! LOL!! I would totally consider that a talent. :) I think my favorite part of the video is the "Love You" at the end, though... She just sounds so sweet!! :) I can't believe how quickly she is growing up!

Anne said...

I'm sitting here crying right now because your daughter looks just like you. It was like looking into a wrinkle in time. Aside from that, dude that crazy eye is outstanding. Love you all.

granma and papa said...

it is just so very wrong that you guys live so far away. What a kid! The 'love you, bye' made me cry! I love you guys.

Jessica said...

She is Sooooo cute! Eliza and Sarah have been peering over my shoulder watching the video and begging for me to continue replaying it! They miss her! We miss her! We miss you all! Love you!

Kate said...

That is the CUTEST thing ever! Sutton is so beautiful! I'm going to miss you all so much when I leave :(

Stephanie Collins said...

She is adorable!!!! I love her crazy eye! That's so funny!

Pender said...

Oh my goodness. That has me laughing so hard...and made me miss you all at the same time. I love you guys.

alysha said...

that was hilarious. she's a character!

The Carlsons said...

She is soooo cute. But the eye thing is one of those things that is just a bit freaky. Isn't it fun making our kids do things that you wouldn't normally do in public....heehee.

Congrats on the 9 years. That is just crazy!

A