A couple of weeks ago we spent a week at the beach with friends.
The weather was perfect! We went to the beach and the pool each day and had a couple of fun outings.
On one of the days we went to an aquarium. It was a great aquarium (I have never seen crocodiles in person before) until we lost Sutton for at least 10 minutes (Thanks Harland for finding her!). She had managed get outside and wandered down the nature trail. This isn't the first time she has wandered away. She is fast and sneaky. I hope it might be the last, I bought a harness after we got home.
We also did mini-golf one day. It was way too hot and the kids were more interested in climbing on everything and jumping in the water then in hitting a ball into a hole.
While we were there, Sutton turned two. She shares her birthday with Harland. Heather made a delicious cake for them. Sutton opened her presents before we left. Thanks Mom and Dad and Alie and Tyler for the gifts you sent!
Bad experiences aside, we had a great time at the beach and with our friends. We are really looking forward to our return to the beach in August/September!

4 comments:
The pictures are beautiful, but ten minutes is an eternity! I can't imagine! How scary. I once lost Luke in a department store while I was alone with him and the three girls. I can't think of a worse feeling than not knowing where a child is.
I love you all.
wow sutton is really photogenic! you guys are such a cute family.
how fun!
how you feeling lately Erin?
looks like such a fun trip! and you so look great erin! any pregnant woman who can pull off pictures without double chin action has my admiration (and secret envy).
Post a Comment