Tuesday, March 11, 2008

sweeeet.

Our desktop computer is pretty much dead. It's about six years old. I think computer years are like dogs years. So that makes our computer... ancient.

We have been using only the MacBook Pro laptop for a long time now. Michael recently decided that he was going to start taking it to work so he can do personal stuff on his lunch hour.

I tried to put on a brave face thinking that I would be without a computer all day long. Every day. Sadly, I am much too dependent on the laptop.

Luckily my sweet husband knows this and bought me my own laptop! I am now the proud owner of a cute little shiny white MacBook.

It came today and Michael set it up for me. This is the picture he used for my user photo:










Mean, right?

This picture was taken in the hospital before labor really started with Sutton. I put on a bit of weight that pregnancy...

Ha! Luckily that picture was actually taken in photobooth, a fun little program that had lots of different effects for photos. We have been laughing about it all night. Michael said I looked like Fat B*stard from one of those Austin Powers movie. Isn't he great?

First order of business- find out how to change my user photo.

8 comments:

merathon said...

LOVE the picture. i think you should post it on your facebook!

Jessica said...

My brother is so . . . thoughtful? I love it. Congrats on the new computer. Second order of business, figure out how to use ichat.

Anne said...

*laughing so hard I start snorting* I so love you sis.

Anonymous said...

wow!!! i guess it really has been a long time since i've seen you...and wow have you changed!

Shelley said...

Love the pic! You do look like Fat B*stard in it! Enjoy the MacBook - I couldn't survive without a computer either.

liz said...

omigosh he is totally right. that is hilarious.

of course- you are too cute and could never really look like F.B. in real life even if you tried.

Unknown said...

talk about eyes bleeding
at least yours is fake.
Thanks for the laugh, now I'm gonna go eat some baby, back baby back...ribs.

#A5 said...

hahahahahaha! i love photobooth. congratulations on your very own macbook, i shouldn't be envious, but i am. i love the idea of being able to take your computer wherever you go if you need to. . . glory.