I have wanted to applique t-shirts since September when I saw a tutorial online. I finally had some time and a reason. A Baby Shower- perfect!
First, I did this shirt for Sutton as a practice. I thought it came out great
Then I made these onesies for the shower. A little baby girl who will be named Alexandra.

10 comments:
those onesies are so cute! Sutton looks cute too! I'd love the link the the tutorial at some point!
P.S. Congrats on the Van! Please swear they make life easier!
Erin, you are so talented. Sutton looks adorable, as always. What happened to her nose though?
You are so talented! I would like the link for it too. I am trying to branch out on my crating beyound scrapbooking.
Sorry I should have linked to the tutorial. It can be found on makingitfun.blogspot.com on the right side bar under 'tutorials and patterns'.
Audrey- the van makes every aspect of driving easier except for parking! It takes me a while to get it in a parking spot- it's embarrassing.
Alie- Sutton got a rug burn on her nose when she fell off a chair. We have been calling her Rudolph!
Thanks Lyndsey. Try sewing, it is really fun and easy to learn.
Erin...again...I love the onesies! I've done some experimenting with applique on bath towels before, (and Eddie and Jack's Halloween costumes), but those onesies and Sutton's shirt are adorable! I've got a ton of links to 'imaginary' (i.e. internet)friends' etsy shops where they sell cute stuff like that. craftster.com is also a great site to check out (if you haven't seen it, yet..)
btw - Sorry I didn't realize it was you next to me at Wal-Mart! LOL!! I was absorbed in going through my thousands of coupons to see which I could apply to my list. I guess I'm just not used to your new Soccer Bus! (Green with envy over here!!!) Justin says not until #3...I guess I can wait a little while longer for the van..;-)...but only a little!
The onesies and Sutton are so adorable! Sewing is NOT easy...it just comes easier for others...I'm jealous! ;)
These *are* adorable. Great designs. Love them all!
Holy cow, those are beautiful!!
absolutely adorable! you know, i'm also having a girl and her name will start with an "L"!
Thanks everybody!
Janelle- I am so excited that you are having a girl! I can't wait to make something for her. 'L', huh? Can you tell me more? :)
Post a Comment