
Only in the South can BBQ, baked beans and cole slaw pass as Thanksgiving Dinner.
michael, erin, liam, sutton, ezra, gemma
Michael- Dad, 37 yrs old.
Erin- Mom, 35 yrs old.
Liam- boy, 11 yrs old, 5th grader, wants to be a lego designer
Sutton- girl, 7 yrs old, 2nd grader, loves reading, horses and being sedentary
Ezra- boy, 5 yrs old, in Transitional Kindergarten, likes legos and vegetables.
Gemma- girl, 3 years old, will climb anything and eat nothing.
6 comments:
ha!! i love it. "slaw."
this is going to make me giggle the rest of the day.
is this your ward?? How strange! I don't think the fixings for a cook-out could ever pass for T-giving dinner! I wonder the logic behind this planning meeting...
totally cracks me up.
yeah park slope pretty much will make every ward i am in the rest of my life seem like the red-headed-step-child ward
i feel sort of sad for you. why don't you come up for our chili/pie cookoff. You can help me celebrate my victory!!
hehe! This is awesome!
Liz- that is the perfect description- so true!
Alysha- I am sad for me too. I wish we could be there for the annual chili cook-off/pie bake-off. That was always a favortie activity of mine. I wanted to win so I could have the coveted apron. Never did- I guess it didn't help my chances that I entered only once (maybe twice?) of out our five years there.
GOOD LUCK, I hope you win!
Post a Comment