
My first home grown tomato this year! I picked it off the vine, washed it, sliced it into wedges and then sprinkled sea salt on the wedges. Hmm hmm! It was better than ice cream. It was sweet and juicey and smooth. It didn't have the grainy I-have-been-refrigerated texture that store bought tomatoes have.
***
Early early early (4:30 a.m. early) tomorrow morning we are off to Las Vegas for three weeks. I hope you all have a nice rest of the month . We'll catch up in August. For now enjoy this picture of my beautiful baby girl watching early morning PBS (because I am such a great mother!).

6 comments:
mmmmm....you make me want a garden, and everything else that comes with a real home.
Have fun in Vegas, and be careful of the sun, its extra hot down there.
btw,who's going to comment on my blog if you are away?
Sutton is so cute! I see she's holding the remote...I forecast some brother/sister turmoil over who controls the remote in the future.
Have fun in Vegas! Don't let your kids do anything cute or grow up at all while you are gone, okay?
more backyard/house envy. . .
have a great trip!
Oh honey, I'm the QUEEN of PBS cartoons right now! Poor Liam, that's all he does anymore. Being prego with #2 sure zaps your energy....oh yeah, so I'm prego! I guess I should email the crew and let them know...
Andi,
THIS is how you tell me you are pregnant??? Well, I guess I am just glad that I know. Let's talk!
And yes, being pregnant with #2 is what turned me into the mom that let my kid watch tv all the time. Not fun. I feel for you!
Are you ever coming home?? I miss you and the babies...plus we have tons of celebrity gossip to catch up on.
Post a Comment