Liam turned four on May 9th (I can't believe my baby boy is 4!). We had two fun parties for him. One was with all the local family members and the other was a pirate party with his friends. Unfortunately, I can't post any of those pictures because our camera is broken. But Anne was visiting and she took lots of pictures. I will post those once I get copies.
And since we don't currently have pictures of his birthday, I will leave you with a self portrait by Liam and some funny things he has said in the last several months:
9/2006- While driving almost ran over a squirrel and from Liam's spot in the car it looked like I had run over it. Liam got very upset and gave me a long lecture about how "Jesus doesn't want you to run over squirrels."
10/2006- I was mad about something and Liam said "Mom, are you losing your temperature?"
11/2006- I asked Liam to stop playing with his private parts and he replied "I'm not, they're my tentacles."
12/2006- "That's risgusting!"
1/2007- "Mom, there is one cookie left and Jesus is saying I have to be healthly and strong by [eating] that cookie."
2/2007- When asked if he got the broom out he said "Yes mom, I was brooming"
3/2007- "Mom, your arms are squishy in the back" (Thanks a lot kid)
4/2007- Waiting to check out at the store, Liam is trying to convince me to buy him candy. While holding up sour straws he said "This will blow your mind Mom"
4/2007- Liam has taken to calling me "My Darling" or "Madam"
4/2007- He is watching my exercise and he says "Dad should do this with you. I think Dad needs exercise." (hahahaha)
5/2007- Liam and I were talking about a girl in his primary class and he said this about her "I like Sarah, she is so beautiful. I am going to tell her that I like her and that I think she is beautiful."

5 comments:
What a funny kid. My favorites? Playing with his tentacles or Jesus telling him to eat the cookie. :)
that's hilarious! tentacles.
Liam.....what a character. I can't wait untill my little one says cute stuff.
Also, I am so excited for you guys to come out. Sutton and Luke need to rekindle their love.
You have to love what they say!!!! Happy Birthday Liam!
Oh, that's so cute!!
Post a Comment