Wednesday, May 02, 2007

swing kids


We finally bought a swing for Sutton. She absolutely loves it! She will stand at the back door (where she has a view of her swing) and whine- basically begging to go out.

After months and months and more months of trying to teach Liam how to swing on his own, he has finally got it! One day it just all clicked in his mind I guess. Now he will go outside and swing for hours- it's awesome!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell Liam I said "Sweet Flops Dude!"

Anonymous said...

Your yard is so beautiful with all of those trees! Our Liam used to love the swing set in the backyard of our rental, but lately he's lost interest and wants to play out front with our neighbor's little boy instead. Cute kids!

Anonymous said...

I just can't get over how beautiful your neck of the woods is! (Since it looks like you are literally in the woods.) I wish that my yard looked like that!

kt said...

Love the pictures! Our girls now have a playset, but I still haven't bought & installed the swings...someday.

Anonymous said...

erin, my suburban dreams of a backyard are coming to life again . . . dang you.

Erin said...

Thanks everybody. We do love the backyard, it is just a lot of work. We have been so focused on the inside of the house the yard is been quite neglected. Notice all the leaves? Yea, it's totally not fall anymore!