The (kind of) before pictures- in these pictures we have already removed the laundry closet that was across from the fridge and enlarged the opening between the family room and the kitchen:
Pictures taken tonight:
We have a long way to go but we are very excited to finally be on our way to a new kitchen!

5 comments:
Wow!! Looks like an undertaking. Luckily you will all be in New York in a few to escape the chaos. We are very excited!!!
Yay, how exciting! I can't wait to see how it turns out!
oh grand kitchen space- it's going to be looking even more fabulous! I can totally see you scrubbing your veggies with soap in that kitchen! I love it. keep the updates coming along when you can...
ooh, i can't wait to see the final product. . . and i can't wait to see you in a few days!
what a tremendous undertaking, but so very exciting at the same time! we so wanted to redo our 80's kitchen, but we'll leave that for the next owners.
Post a Comment