the littles, magnifying callings, trying not to go crazy, you know- the usual stuff.
Here are some highlights from the last month:
Mom and Dad Marriotti visited us. Dad ended up in the hospital and had emergency
surgery to remove his gallbladder. The poor guy spent almost the entire
trip recovering in bed! It was still wonderful to spend time with both of you Mom and Dad!
Spring came. March was full of gorgeous 70-80+ degree
days. We spent most of each day outside. Bike rides, walks, playing the
the yard and going to the park. We even did lots of yard work and
planted some flowers and other plants and even a tomato plant. To bad
we are now in a freeze and everything is dying! Seriously, it has been
dang cold here.
We had a lovely Easter weekend. Michael and I gave the kids their Easter baskets before Church. The both got a little bit of candy and a new tooth brush. Liam got a Cars electric tooth brush and he was much more excited about that then the candy. After Church we went to my sister-in-law Laura's house. She hosted all the local Woodies for a delicious Easter Dinner. There was lots of yummy food (I made rolls and a carrot cake), lots of jumping on the trampoline, and lots of sitting around and chatting. All my favorite things.

3 comments:
Sutton seems to be the star of this blog. What a cute cute girl. I seem to be the snub of this blog...no Easter pictures of me!! Although you can see my sexy forearms in the picture of Sutton touching the ceiling and my really cute hair profile in the picture of me feeding Sutton a piece of roll. I suppose I shouldn't complain. It's nice that you finally updated your blog, slacker!
You look so cute erin! Sutton is a doll too- love the watermelons. I could imagine how excited you were when you saw them in the store! I hope you didn't leave your car running with the doors locked. O wait, only I do that. hehehe
Jen- Sutton is the star of everything. Duh! That and I didn't have any good pictures of you. The only other one (besides what you see in this post) was of you while you were eating with a funny look on your face. I'll post it if you want...
Liz- The watermelon pants are one of my favorites! And I laugh every time I think of that night. A classic Liz and Erin moment!
Post a Comment