Friday, March 09, 2007

9 months

Well, little miss Sutton has been on the outside now as long as she was on the inside. It goes by SO much faster when they are on the outside!

Sutton is growing so quickly. She babbles and laughs all the time. She loves to cuddle but even more than that she loves to explore and get into mischief. Like gumming power cords, getting stuck behind the washing machine and eating Daddy's favorite magazines.

A couple of days ago I was checking my email and would glance up every couple of seconds to visually check on the kids (they were both playing on the floor in front of me). One time when I looked up, Sutton had stood up and was walking/pushing a chair across the room. Luckily I had the camera close by so now you too can see Suttons first assisted steps.


2 comments:

kt said...

They are getting so big! When are you coming up to visit:)?!

liz said...

i love that photo of her- she is a true beauty. love the dimples