Tuesday, February 06, 2007

snow day




When we woke up last Thursday everything was covered in snow! We had such a fun day. Jon and Jen came over and Uncle Jon helped Liam build an awesome snow fort. They were outside for hours. Unfortunately, after the snow stopped the rain started and when Liam finally came in he was completely soaked through all his layers! Several cups of hot cocoa later he was his happy self again.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! Im jealous! Oh! And erin, I thought I'd let you know that it still says mike is 29 when infact he is officially an old man! haha! hope you guys are doing well! Love you guys!

-Drew

liz said...

erin i can't get over all these trees in your yard! i lvoe your house- it is so what you would have dreamed up- it makes me so happy to see pictures of it.

Erin said...

drew- you are right! Michael IS an old man and I really need to update our profile. Maybe I am dragging my feet because I am a year older now too!

liz, These trees are nothing compared to having your own lemon tree! That and an avocado tree (bush?) and I would be in heaven!

liz said...

hehehe. and don't forget it baby, i have the BEST lemons on the block! ;-)

the roof rats love them best.