Sunday, January 21, 2007

thirty

Michael turned thirty on the 18th. We had a nice little dinner party on the 19th which Michael thought was his birthday celebration. The next night I had a surprise party all set up at Jon and Jen's house. It was a great party. We had good food, great company, a ping pong table downstairs and a bonfire outside. The best part was that Michael was truly surprised! And it is near impossible to trick or surprise him.

1st party

SURPRISE

"I did it!"

Ping Pong

Enjoying the food

By the fire: Andy, Jon, Brad, Bryant

By the fire: Shanda, Laura, Erin, Erin Mick, Jen

Making a wish

Happy Birthday Michael!

4 comments:

Mary Elizabeth Liberty said...

What a cool cake!

(found you through jtkt's blog)

kt said...

I can't believe he's so old (ok so I'm not far behind, but I pretend I am!) Happy belated Birthday Michael

Chapter Chicks said...

Both nights were great!! I'm going to have to get that recipe for the chicken you made and that cake! Holy Cow it was good :) It's always great spending time you guys, we can't wait to do it again.

liz said...

what no incredible hulk hands? ;-)

happy birthday woody! wish we were there!!