We had a fantastic Christmas season and our time spent in Las Vegas was wonderful. The highlights were: my youngest sister's wedding, SNOW, and no arguments with my sisters! :) Unfortunately, my camera was "lost" in the diaper bag so I don't have any pictures of Lauren and Matt's wedding or reception. But, I will post picture when I get copies.
It has been a challenge adjusting to being home again. I, of course, miss my family tons and there has been lots to catch up on. Liam got croup (again!), that's been the hardest part. He is doing really well today. I guess the 15 hours of sleep he got last night really made a difference!

4 comments:
yeah you are back and posting! your kids are adorable and so big. when are you headed up our way??
Can't find an email for you - so HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And thanks for the card.
Great pictures Erin! I'm glad to hear you all had a wonderful holiday!! Can't wait to see you and catch up! I don't have classes or work on Friday's this semester, so maybe we can set up a couple play dates for the kiddies! Miss ya :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIN!! I sent you an ecard, but it was undeliverable, so I wanted to make sure you knew we were thinking of you. Hope you have a great day!
love,
the wms
Post a Comment