Saturday, December 02, 2006

NO CAVITIES!



Last week Liam had his first ever dentist appointment. He was a little nervous at first but he did so well! He sat perfectly still when they took the panoramic x-ray (the one where the giant machine moves around your head while buzzing like it's going to blow up). He opened wide while the hygenist cleaned his teeth and even let the guy floss his teeth! I was so proud of him! I had fun too being in the dental office (and not being a patient), made me miss the old days. Oh, and the office manager practically offered me a job when I told her that I used to be a dental assistant. That would be fun, I love dentistry.

4 comments:

liz said...

wow- glad for the happy report.

working up my courage for zane...

Chapter Chicks said...

That's awesome that Liam did so well at the dentist. I wasn't sure if Tyler would stay still, but knowing Liam did such a good job, maybe Ty would too! I showed him the picture and Ty said "I wanna go to the tintist too" LOL! I hope you all are doing well!

liz said...

I am starting to have visions of liam's cute little worried face in my dreams from this picture getting burned into my brain from daily viewing .... ;-)

it's okay if you are busy, it still makes me smile to look at him every day. ;-)

Erin said...

hahaha. thanks Liz! I am glad that you are still checking. I have been having a hard time adjusting to being home again. Lots on the To Do List. Plus Liam is really sick and Sutton and I are not far behind...
BTW, thanks for the TWO christmas cards you sent. I feel extra special. Zane's picture was super cute.
Maybe tomorrow I will post...