Christmas has come early at our house.A while back I was making a skirt and just as a started to sew on the zipper my sewing machine died. Michael was so sweet and bought me a new sewing machine that same night. I made him promise that it would be a Christmas present as it was kinda pricey. So, I have been thoroughly enjoying my Christmas present since mid-October.
On Black Friday I bought Michael and xbox (not 360). I am not a big fan of the gaming world mainly because I don't think kids (or anyone for that matter) need to be exposed to the graphic violence that a big portion of the games are known for. Well, Michael won me over with his promising words of also using the xbox as DVR (Michael has a friend who knows how to do this). When I brought it home I said Merry Christmas and gave it to Michael straight away. I knew once he looked at the bank account he would know exactly what I bought so there was no surprising him anyway.
I found this awesome workshop table and bench at Salvation Army for Liam and we have been hiding it in the attic for months. On Sunday, Michael was trying to find something in the attic and I was standing at the door of the attic Liam came over to see what we were doing, looked in the attic and saw the workshop table (He was the one to discover it at the store so he recognized it). He was so excited but confused he could hardly get words the out, "what... why is that.... i want that!" So we put it in his room.
It is not even December yet and we all already have our big presents! oh well.
We did decorate for Christmas already too. I usually wait until the begining of December but I pulled out all the decorations the week of Thanksgiving. Liam, Sutton and I are leaving on the 11th for Las Vegas so I had to decorate early to fully enjoy it!


The caroling snow people were my Grandmothers. They are totally kitschy but I love them!

1 comment:
I think you guys should dress like the snow people/ pose like them and have a Christmas card with a shot of both.
Post a Comment