Wednesday, November 22, 2006

happy thanksgiving

To anyone that actually reads my blog: sorry for the current state of neglect... Here is a quick update on what we have been doing lately:

Tonight we went to our ward's Thanksgiving dinner. Yum. Now that I have sufficiently stretched my stomach by over-eating I am ready for tomorrow. Bring on the turkey and pumpkin pie!

On Monday night we had a nice FHE about being thankful.


A couple of firsts:

Liam wearing a white shirt and tie to church. I can't believe that he will be in Sunbeams in January!
I got the tie at a second hand shop for 50 cents. Not the most attractive tie, but you can't beat the price!














Sutton's hair is finally (barely) long enough for a clip. I tried to put her hair in a little pig tail but I had more elastic than hair and it just didn't work. I stole this star clip from my little sisters about 6 years ago. Sorry Alie and Laur but doesn't it look cute on my baby?













Who is planning on hitting the day after Thanksgiving sales? I have only done it once before and hated every crazy minute of it. But for some reason I think I may try again this year. Wish me luck.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

6 comments:

liz said...

cute shots!!! wow you have a sunbeamer! remember in brooklyn that was my calling for a short time and when I asked which song we should sing one little girl said "the J. Lo song"?

Great fhe idea..

Anonymous said...

You seriously have the most adorable children. I am very glad that the clip is getting good use. It looks better on Sutton than it would on Lauren or I.

Good luck shopping. Lu & I are hitting up Target. I'll let you know how that goes.

Chapter Chicks said...

Hello hello! Cute pictures! Did you go shopping today? My mom, sister and I did and it was crazy! We got up at 445! I hope you all are enjoying the weekend! Happy Holidays :)

Anonymous said...

Erin--thought I would finally leave you a comment since it makes you feel special. I have added checking your blog to my long list of sites I must check daily (others: gofugyourself, people, myspace). It was fun hanging out this weekend even though I make Sutton want to throw up every time I hold her. Jon said on the way home that while he was holding her during our "antiquing"--he got really excited for us to have kids...but only if they could be as cute as Liam and Sutton.
Okay, that's all. Have to go make dinner!

Erin said...

Thank you everyone for your comments. Yes, the do make me feel special! :)
Black Friday shopping sucked but I did get a couple of great things. I told Michael that if I ever expressed interesting in shopping on black friday again to slap me.
Oh and Jen, with Jon as their father and you as their mother, your children will be gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

You seriously have the most adorable children and excellent family blog