Wednesday, October 22, 2014

a million pictures of my Ezra

Today is Ezra's sixth birthday. Last night I was looking through old pictures. I both love and hate looking back. Love it because, my babies! They are so cute! Hate it because it shatters my heart into a million pieces because I realize just how much they have grown. I am glad to be leaving the baby stage of my life and yet I long for those days. It's very confusing.

Please enjoy this stroll to Ezra's early life.

































This sweet boy brings so much joy to my life. He has the most tender heart. And the biggest, most soulful eyes & the best dimples, too. He is always trying to give everyone hugs and kisses, especially his little sister. He is always concerned for others. Ezra is shy but once he makes friends he is fiercely loyal and loves with his whole heart. He is hard working and easy going and loves to make others happy. I wouldn't be the same without him in my life. I love you Ezra!!


No comments: