I love driving through the gorge.
The desert really is beautiful!
We got lucky and our friends the Hayes family just happened to be on vacation in St. George so we spent a few hours with them. We hadn't seen them since they moved away from Charlotte, about 3 years ago.
Henry has grown up a lot!
Liam and Cannon were instantly best buddies again.
I loved being able to sit and chat with my friend Heather. We had lots of catching up to do!
After spending the afternoon with the Hayes, we took Aunt Lee and Uncle Alan out to dinner. It was so great to see them again.
I've always been close to Lee and Al and it makes me sad that I only get to see them every few years.
On our way out of town we were able to drive by the St. George Tabernacle
and the St. George Temple. I took all these pictures from the car while Michael drove by. Not bad if I do say so myself!





2 comments:
Thanks for making me homesick! haha! Looks like fun!
how fun to see the hayes! just like old times! we totally won't mind if you happen to drop in on US one day! :)
Post a Comment