Wednesday, July 13, 2011

bikes, balls and an anniversary.

Michael and I celebrated out 12th anniversary on July 10th. To celebrate we went out on Saturday night for a delicious dinner at Bonefish Grill, one of our favorites. We forgot to take a picture. That seems to happen every year!

Michael got me a bike! This is the first bike I have had since my parents gave me one in, I think, 5th grade (Alison do you remember that? "There's something in the living room for you that starts with a 'B' and it's not a Barbie!" haha).


I love the color and it is so comfortable to ride.


I got Michael a 75 ball pickup for our tennis balls. Poor Michael. It's embarrassing when your spouse outshines you in the gift giving department. I guess he will just have to try harder next year. Haha.


This morning I took the kids on our very first bike ride together.


They were super excited. We didn't go too far but we had a great time.



By the time we got back Gemma had fallen asleep.


Sutton was pooped. The hills kicked her butt (mine too!).


Ezra didn't want the ride to end.


Liam left us all in the dust and when we got home he was already cooling off in the house and reading a book.



I'm one happy, sweaty, bike riding momma! Thank you Michael for my sweet bike. I am so thankful to be your wife.

3 comments:

Debby said...

Great pictures! You guys have a beautiful family!

merathon said...

i could just eat up that little gemma bean in that second picture. look at those eyes!

i really need to get a bike trailer so we can all go out on our bikes together! impressed that even YOU are wearing a helmet. i still haven't gotten myself one but i really should i guess!

granma and papa said...

do you have any idea how much I love you?