To celebrate I took the kids to a frozen yogurt place near our house, where we spent a small fortune! I think frozen yogurt is the new cupcake. It seems there are frozen yogurt shops popping up all over the place these days.
They had all sorts of flavors and tons of toppings. Liam's selection was strawberry frozen yogurt and watermelon frozen yogurt with nerds and crushed oreos. Um, yum?

The kids had a great time eating their cool treat in the sweltering heat and smothering humidity. I just love summer in the South. /sarcasm <----- a little html humor. haha.
Ezra did actually get a little of the frozen yogurt in his mouth.
Happy Summer Y'all!

2 comments:
I think you're right about the fro-yo trend. It's all over the place. Seems the 90's are making a comeback (did you see that rollerblading is becoming popular again?). And I enjoyed your html humor. Happy Birthday to Sutton!
those places ARE everywhere and all have the craziest names-- never heard of sweetfrog! i LOVE that closeup of sutton. gorgeous.
yes, summers in the south can be rough, but at least you have a beautiful spring. i think we went straight from winter to summer here!
Post a Comment