Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
michael, erin, liam, sutton, ezra, gemma
Michael- Dad, 37 yrs old.
Erin- Mom, 35 yrs old.
Liam- boy, 11 yrs old, 5th grader, wants to be a lego designer
Sutton- girl, 7 yrs old, 2nd grader, loves reading, horses and being sedentary
Ezra- boy, 5 yrs old, in Transitional Kindergarten, likes legos and vegetables.
Gemma- girl, 3 years old, will climb anything and eat nothing.
3 comments:
I can't stop laughing! How fun! Erin you are such an amazing mom to make dressing up so fun for your kids. There is nothing like mom and dad dressing up too!
This is one of the many reasons I love you guys!! I love that you and Michael have matching outer-underwear... (I'm sure there is a correct term for it that I don't know:).
i think Liam as a mime was so funny. "pinkies first".
Post a Comment