We spent the fourth of July weekend with Jon and Jen at their "vacation home" aka camper in the mountains. It was the perfect weekend! The weather was gorgeous. Not too hot, not too cool. No humidity. Camping right on the river. I wish I could live there!
The campground where the camper is parked put on a fabulous fireworks show. It was so nice to watch good fireworks and not have our usual pre-assembled $20 box of fireworks that we light in the street.
Here are a few pictures from the weekend. You may notice that I appear in none of them... that is intentional. I may be only 13 weeks pregnant but I am not looking so hot these days. Especially in a swimsuit! :)

Brothers

Ready for the river

There was very little fighting (what a blessing)

Michael perfecting the cannonball

Sutt's and Aunt Jen

Looking down to the water hole (if you enlarge this picture you can see Liam towing Sutton in her little purple boat- such a sweet brother!)

Sutton spent 90% of her time just like this... such a princess

Liam leaping off the rock

Ezra loved playing in the shallow water

Sutton, Jen and Jon

Finding treasures

Following in big brothers foot steps

Uncle Jon explaining the fine art of jumping in the swimming hole

Ez kept dunking his head in the river
7 comments:
i love these photos. What a fun weekend we had with your family. we love you guys!!
ps - whatever - you looked great this weekend. i liked your dresses so much i went to buy my own...but they only had size XXL at my store. :(
It looks like you all had fun! I too would love to live out in the middle of the woods. Someday when we all get rich we should buy a family cabin. What do you think?
Looks fun, Erin. We love camping together (in a trailer). It's a lot of work, but the kids love it.
Aww! They are getting so big! I can't believe I have to wait till Christmas to see you guys! Yall better not leave for Christmas vacation, or I'll be highly upset.
That looks like a fun spot! Was that in Boone? I'm loving how big sutton looks. They're all adorable. I miss you guys and wish we could be together. My latest idea is meeting up in ny sometime and you can show me the cool spots
wish we were close enough to share some on the fun times! I find myself wondering, though, what were Michael and Jon drink/on in that pic on the sofa? That made me LOL! The kids are just getting so big, I have to find a less expensive way to get out there more often, once a year is just NOT ENOUGH for me! You can, however, tell me that once a year is enough for you and I'll try to control myself...hard as that is!
love all 6 of you!
mom
Post a Comment