We went into the city to have lunch with Michael. Our family can now eat an entire large pizza in one sitting. The restaurant was playing loud music and the kids (and Michael and I too) were dancing along.
We hung out on the green (where we had our family pictures taken) for a while enjoying the sun. Michael had to go back to work but the kids and I stayed for another hour or so.
Liam and Sutton played tag and found a little girl to play Ring Around The Rosies with them.

On the walk back to the car we visited the ugliest statue ever but it's mirrored surface made for some cool pictures.





We ended our evening with ice ream cones at the park. Something we never do because we are usually so strict about bedtime but hey, it's spring break. Staying up late, eating ice cream... we're just wild and crazy!!

6 comments:
Ez is so big! Oh my goodness! I miss you all so much! I can't wait to come home for a visit!
I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Looks like a fun break!
What a fun day! Sutton's eyes still look a little heavy but I'm so glad that she was feeling enough better to dance in her chair. Great pictures, you and Michael have created (along with Heavenly Father) three of the MOST BEAUTIFUL children ever!!! Love you all!
I loved the video and the pictures. It is so nice to see a happy family. You are all amazing. Miss you all.
I just want to say that my CHILDREN can eat a large pizza in one sitting. I'm not proud.
Chris and I took some pregnancy pictures at The Green and also saw the very ugly statue. We decided against taking pictures in front of it though.
Post a Comment