Ezra loves playing in the cabinets and drawers of the kitchen and the bathroom. There are some that I let him play in (pots & pans and tupperware) but these drawers have sharp things and glass items. Since he can't seem to stay a way I got the brilliant idea to put a T-square in the handles. That worked for about, oh, five minutes.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
so much for that idea
Ezra loves playing in the cabinets and drawers of the kitchen and the bathroom. There are some that I let him play in (pots & pans and tupperware) but these drawers have sharp things and glass items. Since he can't seem to stay a way I got the brilliant idea to put a T-square in the handles. That worked for about, oh, five minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
see erin, the problem is, your kitchen drawers are too nice and new and slide out very smoothly. you need some 30 year old kitchen drawers like i have that you have to put your back into to pull out-- that would stop him!
you're right Mer, I should have kept that old nasty kitchen! :) Did you ever see the original kitchen? 12" faux marble floor tiles for the counter. It was ridiculous!
what a smart boy!
Ha. That's so cute. My nephew is one smart kid!
has he tried to climb up the drawers like a ladder yet? Give him 5 more minutes!
WOW! Smart kid!
You get an "A" for effort! Haha. Watch out!
Post a Comment