after apple picking we decided to continue on to asheville since i had never been there. jon and jen happened to be spending the weekend there so we met up and wandered around the city for a bit. it was a perfect family day. we will definitely be making it a tradition!
enjoy the plethora of pictures!

9 comments:
it was fun to hang out with you guys in the city. and you're right - apples right off the tree are SO much tastier than anything you can find at the store. we picked apples on our first trip to Vermont and I've never forgotten how great those McIntosh apples tasted.
That looks like so much fun. Maybe I need to look around for an apple orchard here.
Best Photo: Sutton and her daddy.
Glad you were able to have some fun this weekend. You'll all remember that weekend for a long time! (maybe not Ez, but everybody else!)
Yay for apple picking! Beautiful family...reminds me of VT.
I remember picking apples as a family! Oh! (sigh) That is a fond memory. I can still smell the apple scent filling the car.
Thank you for inspiring me.
Love and miss you all!
Which orchard did you go to?
la- i totally agree. that is my favorite pic too.
jennie- we went to sky top orchard in flatrock, nc. i would definitely recommend it!
How fun - and what great pictures!
What a fun family adventure! :) Sorry about Liam's first sting. :( They are surprisingly painful! :(
Post a Comment