yum! frosties.
even Ez enjoyed a little bit.
self-portrait
Wendy's
Mom and Sutton
the hugest most creepiest spider ever.
some plant that liam liked.
michael, erin, liam, sutton, ezra, gemma
Michael- Dad, 37 yrs old.
Erin- Mom, 35 yrs old.
Liam- boy, 11 yrs old, 5th grader, wants to be a lego designer
Sutton- girl, 7 yrs old, 2nd grader, loves reading, horses and being sedentary
Ezra- boy, 5 yrs old, in Transitional Kindergarten, likes legos and vegetables.
Gemma- girl, 3 years old, will climb anything and eat nothing.
3 comments:
Hey! A writing spider! Those can live for years, and make really beautiful webs. They're also a lucky find. :)
Frosties are gluten free. I love them.
Congratulations on making it through your first week Liam! I am sure you are loving it and going great. You are such a smart and talented kid. I love you!
Aunt Jess
Liam, great pictures, you need a camera of your own. Bet your papa would be happy to send one out to you....
Post a Comment