I hadn't seen Sara or Mara in almost two years and had never met Sara's daughter Lucca (she's a peach- I love her!). We had so much fun together, it was like old times in Brooklyn. We had aspired to do more but we spent most of our week talking and relaxing (inflatable) poolside in the backyard.

This was our first time hosting visitors that aren't related to us. It was such fun that you can consider this an open invitation- any friends that want to visit- our yellow door is open to you! Please come!

4 comments:
Oh, it looks like you had fun! Wish I could've been there too!
how fun! miss those gals.
Oh, dear Erin! I LOVE YOU! These pictures make me miss you even more. It was the best week. Count on us coming down again next year. But promise me you won't post our Girls Gone Wild VIDEO!!! :)
Oh, I'm so glad you all had a good time! Gotta get me a pool like that!
Post a Comment