It was so great having my mom here. She was amazingly helpful. I didn't have to drive or even lift a finger really for the three weeks she was here. I miss you Mom! And not just because I have to do everything on my own either!
Liam and Sutton are totally smitten with Ezra. I figured Liam would be. He is such a kind and helpful boy. He makes a great big brother.
I was a little more worried about Sutton. She loves babies and isn't possessive with me but I thought she would be a little rough with the baby. She is very gentle and so concerned about him if cries.
I have heard from a few people that the transition to three was easier than two. I wasn't sure I believed it but so far it really has been easier. Liam and Sutton play so well together, they have made it easy on me. So far so good!

12 comments:
I'm so glad he's a good baby for you! And I love your sling!
yay! So happy for you. He's adorable. Take EVERY nap chance you can get. :) "Stuff" will wait.
He is sooooo cute!!!! I can't wait to come home!!! Aww...can I come straight there from the airport?
He is definitely a snuggly baby. I loved holding him for hours while you sewed my sisters present. I am available for baby holding whenever you need it!
3 weeks... already? how did that happen? He is getting so big. Aunt La La will have to come visit soon!
He is seriously such an adorable little guy! I think one of the greatest joys of motherhood is watching your children love and show concern for one another. Maybe it's pregnancy hormones, but when you talked about how sweet and gentle Sutton has been I totally got teary-eyed. Children are so pure!
I'm so happy to hear that everything is going so well! :)
I'm glad your family is doing well. He's beautiful!
Oh Erin he is just as beautiful as your other 2! I can't wait to meet him, hopefully sooner then later! Take care :)XOXO
He is so cute! I'm glad to hear that the transition is going well so far. Thinking about Ezra has me dreaming about babies now. Last night we adopted one. Paul wasn't pleased to hear it this morning:)
I'm so glad to hear that 3 is better than 2 because I was seriously struggling after #2....maybe we will consider having another (in about 3+ years!)
I'm so glad he's such a good baby! Enjoy him as much as possible!
congratulations!!! he is so darling!
glad to hear it sounds like a peaceful transition.
p.s. does he have sutton's perfect lips?
Post a Comment