So next Saturday will be my turn to be childless for six hours. I would like to go rock climbing or go to the white water rafting training center. Alas, Michael and I will be working in the kitchen. Man, we have an exciting life! But really I can't complain cause my kitchen is going to be awesome... someday.
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
trades
Last Saturday I watched my friend Heather's kids (at her house) most of the day. All the kids had such a great time! Sutton was especially taken with their kid-sized cars. She spent almost the whole day climbing in and out the indoor car.





So next Saturday will be my turn to be childless for six hours. I would like to go rock climbing or go to the white water rafting training center. Alas, Michael and I will be working in the kitchen. Man, we have an exciting life! But really I can't complain cause my kitchen is going to be awesome... someday.
So next Saturday will be my turn to be childless for six hours. I would like to go rock climbing or go to the white water rafting training center. Alas, Michael and I will be working in the kitchen. Man, we have an exciting life! But really I can't complain cause my kitchen is going to be awesome... someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
erin she looks like your side of the family (?) in the photo inside the indoor car!
Sutton is getting so big and cute!
can't wait to see that kitchen! 6 hours without kids... that's amazing. . .
Dwight Schrute says: "The Schrutes consider children very valuable. In the olden-days, the women would bear many children so we would have enough laborers to work the fields. And if it was an especially cold winter and there weren’t enough grains or vegetables, they would eat the weakest of the brood..."
Erin - Sutton is such a cutie-pie! Let's hope we don't have a hard winter...LOL! ;-)
Post a Comment