Saturday, June 30, 2007

welcome...


Liam's goldfish! We went to a friends birthday party which had a fishy theme. It was really fun. They gave goldfish as party favors. Liam named him (or is it a her? does anyone know how to tell the difference?) Tiny.

I wanted to get this fish bowl. My friend Katie has one on the wall of her girls' room. It is so cute. Luckily before I bought one we realized that Ruby is a typical cat and she wants to catch the fish. So Tiny now lives on the mantel in a tall square vase that Michael and I received for our wedding (almost 8 years ago!).

Tiny loves his new home and I actually like him too. I have never been interested in having a fish as a pet. But, really, Tiny is the best pet ever. He is cute but he requires minimal care. That is my kind of pet. Sorry Ruby.



No comments: