How did you spend your weekend? I spent mine weekend cleaning up vomit and diarrhea. Can you beat that?
Michael, Liam and Sutton were all sick with some kind of stomach flu. I, miraculously, dodged that bullet. Not sure how but I am glad I did.
Apparently it's not over yet. I was awakened this morning by Liam calling me from his bathroom. I will spare you the gory details but I will say is that my gag reflex was working hard.
But something great did happen today! I received a $250 gift card to Ikea! About a month ago I entered a video contest over at shycast.com. I didn't win the grand prize (bummer) and promptly forgot about it. So a couple of weeks ago, I was quite surprised to get an email basically saying that I won a prize just for entering. I am pretty excited about it. $250 can buy tons of useless crap at Ikea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you're so funny erin, i can *hear* you talk sometimes in your posts and it makes me miss hanging out with you!
have fun shopping and dip some fries in swedish meatball sauce for me.
Erin, I'm so jealous. Do you know how many IKEA hot dogs that could buy? You could feed your family for weeks.
I hope the whole fam. feels better soon!
PS--like the new profile picture. Where is that?
Post a Comment