Monday, October 09, 2006

sutton grace



Sutton is four months old today! She is growing so fast. She also had her four month check-up this morning. She weighs in at a whopping 13 lbs even. Four vaccinations were given to Sutton today. She was crying of course and this bothered Liam as he is the quintessential protective older brother he kept telling the nurse (who was very slow at giving shots) "Stop, she doesn't like that!" Totally sweet.
Sutton rolled over for the first time two weeks ago. The sleeping situation is so-so. She sleeps really well at night, up to 10 or more hours sometimes, but she is not as good at taking naps. The doctor said that we could start her on rice cereal but I think I may wait for another month. Sutton seems satisfied and I already think she is growing up too fast!
She is a joy and we are so lucky to have this sweet girl in our family.

No comments: